I read many places online that people have mixed feelings on this recipe because it’s very sweet. If you don’t like anything super sweet then this recipe is NOT for you. We all loved it but I have to admit one pieces is my limit because it’s so sweet. It may not be as sweet if you use yellow cake in place of chocolate.
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix (15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup margarine (4 ounces)
- 1 egg
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Melt margarine in 9X13 inch pan
- Beat egg into margarine and then sprinkle in cake mix
- Mix well with fork and press down in pan until evenly spread.
- Beat the frosting ingredients well and pour onto cake mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 40-45 minutes.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com