This recipe is delicious! It’s one of those recipes I couldn’t keep my hands off of. Each time I walked into the kitchen I found myself grabbing a piece even cold.
I love roasted veggies, but there is something special about roasted cauliflower. It ends with a nice nutty flavor that you don’t find in many recipes. Easy, delicious, and low in calories! WOW the best!
- 1 head cauliflower
- Cooking spray
- Tony Chachere’s Cajun Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven at 425 degree.
- Cut cauliflower up in florets. Spread out on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
- Spray cauliflower liberally with the cooking spray then sprinkle with the Tony’s and garlic powder as you desire, then with clean hands mix up the cauliflower so that the oil and spices are spread out.
- Bake on 425 for 20-30 minutes.
- After the first 10 minutes stir up the cauliflower every 5 minutes to insure browning on all sides.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com