- 1 lbs. cauliflower florets
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bunches green onions, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender.
- While cauliflower steams, cream together 6 oz. of the shredded cheddar, 6 oz. of the Monterey Jack, cream cheese, and heavy cream.
- Stir in sliced green onions, chopped bacon, and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Drain any liquid from steamed cauliflower and add to cheese mixture.
- Stir cauliflower and cheese mixture together.
- Taste for seasoning, and add as necessary.
- If you want a finer texture, give a few mashes with the potato masher.
- Pour into a 2-3 quart casserole and sprinkle on remaining cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes; remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com