- 1 pound California mix frozen vegetables
- 1 eggs
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c plain bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- Cook mixed vegetables in boiling water until tender which takes about 8-10 minutes then drain right away. Next use a potato masher or a fork to mash the vegetables while they are still warm.
- Stir in your cheese until it’s mixed in well
- Break each egg into a separate bowl and give them a quick stir until they are starting to get frothy then add to cauliflower mixture, then stir in bread crumbs and spices.
- Preheat a skillet, then using cooking spray, spray down your skillet so that your pancakes will not stick. You will want to keep your skillet at a medium and adjust the temperature as needed.
- Spoon mixture onto warm skillet in the shape of a small pancake 2-4 inches in diameter depending on your preference. Cook on one side until brown then flip and cook on the other side.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com