By combing the desire for hot chocolate and the desire for something incredibly cold you come up with frozen hot chocolate! Frozen hot chocolate is always high on my list of delicious beverages. I love the flavor and the creaminess.
My favorite is certainly Abuelita’s because of the fantastic cinnamon flavor. Mexican hot chocolate is the best!! Now add peanut butter to it. Oh the thrill and the happiness.
- 2 tablespoons Abuelita’s Hot Chocolate Powder Mix (Bagged)
- 1 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of PB2 with chocolate (Powdered Peanut butter)
- 1-2 cups of ice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend well.
- Garnish with cinnamon, whip cream or even sprinkles.
Number of Servings: 1
- 243 calories per serving
- 23 carbs
- 6 grams of fat
- 6 protein
- 39 sugar
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate”
Yum! I will definitely try this—once the weather's not freakin' FREEZING all the time.