- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup (More or less) unsweetened coconut milk (Depending on the size of your banana)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the frozen bananas and strawberries into a blender. Start blending then add in the vanilla and coconut milk.
- Once it is nice and smooth but still very thick scoop it out and enjoy! It needs to be eaten right away as it will not keep very well in the freezer.
- If you do not want to eat it right away add 2 tbsp. of vodka this will prevent it from freezing. (I use whip cream vodka when needed)
- Makes 2 servings.
- 95 calories per serving
- 21 carbs
- 1 grams of fat
- 1 protein
- 11 sugar
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com