- 2 tbsp. olive oil if desired
- 6oz chopped onion
- 2 oz. bell pepper
- 16 oz. canned mushroom
- 2/3 cup long grain white rice
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 4 cloves roasted garlic (Garlic Roasted Instructions)
- If you desire to use olive oil to sauté your vegetables heat it until in a saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion until tender, if you do not desire to use oil you will want to use a nonstick pan and as your vegetables are beginning to brown a tablespoon of water occasionally to help them along and to prevent them from burning and sticking cook about 5-8 minutes.
- Add in vegetable broth, white wine, rice, and roasted garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 14 to 16 minutes.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com