- 1 pound TJ’s Teeny Tiny Potatoes
- 4 cloves TJ’s Peeled Garlic (or more, if you like)
- Sea Salt, freshly ground, to taste
- Black Peppercorn, freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Wrap garlic in a piece of foil with 1 tbsp of olive oil and roast in the oven until soft; about 30 minutes. At the same time, place potatoes on a baking sheet and into the oven – bake until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove garlic from oven, mash and mix with remainder of olive oil; place in a mixing dish and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from oven and add to bowl and gently toss with mashed garlic mixture. Toss salt and pepper over potatoes to taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serves: 3 – 4
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com