- 2 cups waters
- 13 large marshmallows
- 1 small box of lime Jell-O
- 8 oz. can pineapple chunks drained
- 4oz package cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ pint heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup maraschino cherries (drained) chopped in half
- To a large bowl add room temperature cream cheese. Pour boiling water over the cream cheese and mix well (If you have a stand mixer put it to work on this one) Stir until melted (it may still be lumpy but that’s OK)
- Next add marshmallows and allow them to melt also. They may not melt a lot either.
- Next add Jell-O to the water/marshmallow mixture and mix well.
- Stir until it begins to cool. Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts then mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator until it begins to congeal.
- While the Jell-O is congealing in a separate bowl or in a mixer bowl add heavy whipping cream and begin beating either by hand or using a mixer until the creamy turns into whip cream with stiff peaks.
- Remove Jell-O mixture from the refrigerator and fold in whip cream and refrigerate until it sets to a firm mixture then serve. (About 1 hour)
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com