H-E-B Has a contest going on called H-E-B Holiday Meal Pin to Win Sweepstakes Tell H-E-B what’s on your holiday table this year by entering the H-E-B Holiday Meal Pin to Win Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 H-E-B Gift Card.Hurry you only have until December 31, 2012.
How to Enter:
· Register at facebook.com/heb
· Click “Submit & Pin” to pin the contest image to Pinterest
· Re-pin five unique images from our “Holiday Meal Pin to Win” Board
Here is a great H-E-B recipe we had with our Christmas dinner! It’s a fun, simple recipe that takes the basic green bean and turns it into a gourmet dish. The best part about this side dish is it’s quick and delicious. Don’t forget to enter the H-E-B Pin and Win Contest!!
- 1 pound green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut or olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Wash green beans and trim ends.
- Bring 2 quarts salted water to boil in a 3-quart pot. Add green beans and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Pour into a colander to drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Toast walnuts in butter and oil 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add green beans and parsley; toss to coat. Serve while hot
Original Recipe Source
*As required by the Federal Trade Commission: The information and gift packs have been provided by HEB to Colie’s Kitchen at no cost to Colie’s Kitchen, nor is Colie’s Kitchen being paid to endorse this product. All that was asked of Colie’s Kitchen was to review the product, and give our honest opinion. Full DisclosurePolicy*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole