It’s simple, just place the coffee grounds in a pitcher of water, cover, and wait 24 hours.
I run the coffee and grounds through either a towel or cheesecloth to remove the grounds, then add the remaining ingredients to the pitcher, mix and chill.
It’s just that easy and certainly worth the wait. It may take a little time but its worth the price you pay for a great cup of chilled coffee. No ice is necessary as a matter of fact I wouldn’t add any ice because you don’t want it to water down your amazing Frappuccino!!
- 1 gallon of water (16 cups)
- 4 ounces of ground coffee (any of your choice)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup nondairy coffee creamer vanilla or plain
- Press and seal or plastic wrap
- To a 1 gallon pitcher add 4 ounces of ground coffee, and then fill the pitcher up with cool tap water
- Mix well
- Cover the pitcher with Press and Seal or plastic wrap and allow pitcher to sit on the counter for at least 8 hours uninterrupted. I usually allow it to set 24 hours. You can skip this step by just brewing up 16 cups of coffee. I only have a Keurig and hate to use up 16 over priced K-cups.
- Strain the coffee grounds out of the coffee using either cheesecloth of a clean damp towel.
- Once the grounds have been strained out of the coffee mix in sugar, brown sugar, and coffee creamer into the coffee. Mix well!
- Recover with Press and Seal and refrigerate overnight or until coffee is cold.
- Pour, no need to use ice, Enjoy!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink (Copy Cat)”
Sounds great. What a great way to save some money. First time visiting your blog, very nice.