- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag of mini-marshmallows
- 1/3 cup yellow cake mix
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (1.75 oz.) container of sprinkles
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.
- Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined.
- Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix.
- Press into a baking dish (any size will do) and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting if you can handle it! It’s hard I promise!!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
2 thoughts on “Funfetti Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats”
What fun and easy recipe. This will be great to make with the kids. Thanks for sharing!Visiting from YUMMommy
They are fun for everyone… especially eating them. HAHAHA