I was in a hurry the other night and needed to add a vegetable to our dinner. I was drawing a blank as to what to make. I had a head of cauliflower that had seen better days and needed to be used. I decided to roast it. I didn’t want to take the time to find a recipe so I came up with something quick and simple.
This couldn’t be easier and turned out fantastic. When I can get my husband to eat cauliflower that isn’t covered in cheese and he tells me that he absolutely loved it well you know you have a winner on your hands.
- 1 head of cauliflower (washed and trimmed)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and trim cauliflower and cut into larger than bit size pieces because the cauliflower will shrink up.
- Place on a baking sheet and toss cauliflower in olive and salt and pepper to taste
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is brown and tender.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com