- 1 can (12ct) refrigerated bread stick dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 (8ct) package hot dogs (I used Nathan’s)
- 3 TBS baking soda
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add hot dogs and boil for 3 minutes.
- While cooking open and separate bread sticks. (You will have 4 extra- just twist and place on baking sheet to make bread sticks.)
- Once hot dogs are cooked, allow to cool enough to handle.
- Carefully ladle out 1 cup of boiling water into a bowl big enough to fit hot dogs. Add baking soda and stir until dissolved.
- Wrap each hot dog with one bread stick, twisting it around. Leave a 1 inch space at each end. When hot dogs are wrapped, carefully dip each into water mixture being sure to cover.
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes, checking after 5.
- Bake until browned on top, but watch carefully because can easily burn. Serve with spicy ketchup on side.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com