- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- ½ cup bacon bits (I used Hormel but fresh would be even better)
- 1 ½ cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 pound (bite sizes) boneless chicken breasts (You could even use a large can of chicken drained)
- 1 cup evaporated milk (you could use regular milk also)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Line your slow cook with a slow cooker liner or spray your slow cooking with cooking spray
- To the slow cooker add ½ of the bag of frozen tater tots
- On top of the tots add ¼ cup of bacon bits and ¾ cup of cheese.
- To the top of the cheese and bacon add bite size chicken pieces.
- On top of the chicken add remaining ¼ cup of bacon bits and ¾ cup of cheese, salt and pepper.
- To the top of the cheese, bacon, salt and pepper add remaining tater tots.
- Top the tater tots with 1 cup of evaporated milk
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is done.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com