This is a quick and easy recipe. The original recipe is made in the crock pot which you can obviously do, and the original recipe it also contains two boneless chicken breast. I used canned chicken instead. I was in a hurry so I made it a little different, but it turned out fantastic and the taste is wonderful. It doesn’t make a lot. You could feed 4 adults and maybe a few little people, but that is about it. I am not complaining about that the small amount, it was perfect for us and we had some leftovers too.
The flavor is so good and creamy, but very rich. I think the fact that it doesn’t make much is good in this case because you can’t eat much. So rich!
I highly recommend this recipe if you are looking for something quick and easy. It’s a great way to use up some left over rotisserie chicken or any other type of chicken you have left over.
What I love about this recipe is it’s so versatile. You can change the type of beans, the heat of the Rotel, sweet or cream corn, the chicken and so on! Delicious!
- 1 can black beans drain and rinse
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 13oz. can of chicken breasts drained
- In a large pot or dutch oven place all ingredients in the pot except for the cream cheese, then mix together.
- Put the stove on medium and place the brick of cream cheese on top and allow it to start melting.
- Once the cream cheese starts to melt stir it into the chili. Continue to stir.
- Once everything is well combine and heated through it’s ready to sever.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole