- 3 Packages of Neufchatel, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container of dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Toll House cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 28 Oreo cookies halves (14 cookies total) (removing the cream center)
- 28 cupcake tins/liners
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla and beat until blended
- Beat in cocoa and flour
- Add eggs, one at a time, but beat just until well blended
- Remove Oreo filling with a butter knife and add one half of an Oreo to each cupcake tin you should have a total of 28 cupcake tins.
- Fill each tin with one large spoon full of cheesecake filling until you have filled all 28 then go back and top off each tin with any extra filling.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 3000 degrees be sure to watch them carefully.
- Remove from oven to wire rack
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours
- Store covered in refrigerator or in the freezer. They freeze nicely
- 134 calories per serving
- 12 carbs
- 7 grams of fat
- 3 protein
- 11 sugar
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com