The folks at Avocados From Mexico have just launched a new recipes section on their site “Recipes From Avocado Lovers” to give foodies who love avocados, the opportunity to upload their favorite avocado recipes, download ring tones, wallpapers and other fun items to show their avocado love and discover other fan favorite avocado recipes.
- 2 avocados from mexico
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Halve avocados; remove fruit by running spoon next to skin; discard seed or save for other uses.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with fork; immediately mix in lime juice, incorporating well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
*As required by the Federal Trade Commission: This sponsorship is brought to you by Avocados From Mexico who we have partnered with for this promotion.” *
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com