I am trying to teach not only myself but my family to eat lower calorie foods and also teach them that just because something is lower calorie doesn’t mean it isn’t good. You can still have a fun a delicious dessert without sacrificing your entire day and workout. We have all been craving something sweet and yummy but my husband and I don’t want to kill our entire diet by eating it.
By putting our heads together we have come up with a yummy ice cream shop fake out that’s only 163 calories each. Not only is it delicious, but it’s fun, and cute and a lot less calories than chocolate ice cream with cherries and whipped topping. It’s budget friendly and family friendly. I haven’t seen a kid yet that doesn’t devour it. Our family loves this dessert I hope your family will too!
- 1 Ice Cream Cup or cone
- 1 Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup
- 3 tbsp. Fat Free Cool-Whip (Frozen)
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ tsp. Rainbow Sprinkles
- Crumb one ice cream cone or cup on a plate
- Top cone with cold sugar free chocolate pudding
- Top pudding with cold sugar free cherry pie filling
- Top pie filling with frozen whip topping
- Top whip topping with sprinkles.
- Enjoy your fake out!
- Calories 163
- Carbs 34
- Fat 3
- Protein 0
- Sugar 9
* Nutritional Information found on www.myfitnesspal.com*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com