This recipe is delicious, very flavorful and so easy to make. It certainly makes a nice presentation because of the color! I have been trying and trying to find a good recipe that uses sugar snap peas. I found a recipe (see bottom) that sent my recipe juices flowing. My recipe is similar with a few (ok maybe a lot) changes. We all really enjoyed this and my sugar snap peas didn’t go to waste. I was afraid they would go bad before I could find a recipe to use them up in.
- 1 4oz can of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbs. margarine
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 pound fresh or frozen sugar snaps peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- In a skillet Sauté sliced onion in margarine until onion becomes soft.
- To the sautéed onion add drained can of mushrooms, sesame oil, sugar snap peas, water beef bouillon cube, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Cover your skillet and steam on a medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid has mostly evaporated and sugar snap peas are tender.
Adapted From Original Recipe
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
1 thought on “Mushroom Sugar Snap Peas”
Hi there. This week's Food on Friday is all about mushrooms! So it would be great if you linked this in. This is the link . Have a good week.