- 1 4oz can of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbs. margarine
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 pound fresh or frozen sugar snaps peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- In a skillet Sauté sliced onion in margarine until onion becomes soft.
- To the sautéed onion add drained can of mushrooms, sesame oil, sugar snap peas, water beef bouillon cube, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Cover your skillet and steam on a medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid has mostly evaporated and sugar snap peas are tender.
Adapted From Original Recipe
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com