If you like deviled eggs I highly recommend this recipe. I received a ton of compliments on just how great they were!
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced, for garnishing
- Pimentos, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cream until extra smooth
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs (Paula Deen)”
Thats the recipe I have used for years and years- they are always good- just seeing them makes me want one 🙂