While on my lifestyle change quest I have come across some really great recipes. One in particular that everyone seems to be in love with is called Green Monster Smoothie. I didn’t want to make the Green Monster Smoothie because the calorie count (at least the recipe I found) was higher than I was looking for. I decided to make something similar but with lower calories. I call it the Grump Green Smoothie.
- 3 ounces of cold water
- 2 ounces of frozen pineapple
- 2 ounces of frozen banana
- 3 ounces of frozen strawberries
- 2 ounces of spinach
- 2 ounces of pineapple orange juice (15 calories per ounce)
- 2 Sun Crystal packets
- In your blender or in my case the Magic Bullet add all of your ingredients then blend. It may take a while because the fruits are frozen. Once everything is moving free your smoothie should be ready.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com