- 12 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers (180 Calories)
- 8 oz. Fat Free cream cheese (softened) (210 Calories)
- 1 cup cold fat free skim milk (90 Calories)
- 1 Tblsp. lemon juice (4 Calories)
- 1 small box Jello Sugar Free instant vanilla pudding (150 Calories)
- 1 can lite cherry pie filling (I used lucky leaf) (245 Calories)
- 12 Cupcake tins (no calories 😉 )
- Place 12 cupcake tins on a cookie sheet with 1 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafer in each one, then set them aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Stir in pudding mix.
- Evenly divide cream cheese pudding mixture between the 12 cupcake tins over the Nilla Wafers, then evenly divide the cheery pie filling over top of all 12 cupcake tins.
- Refrigerate overnight for Nilla Wafers to soften.
Calories Calculated on www.myfitnesspal.com
5 thoughts on “No Bake "Cheesecake" (Low Calorie Options) 75 Calories Each!”
oh wow! these are on my to do list! thanks! erin http://eatingmywayback.blogspot.com
Those look delish! I might have to try them this weekend when everyone comes home!
Holy cow those are beautiful!! 75 calories? My husband is going to love you! I'll let you know how they go over!
Hi Nicole thanks for checking out nomsgforme.blogspot.com. I loved browsing your recipes and was happy to find most of them are msg free. I can't wait to try some of them out. They all look delish.Happy Cooking,Lisa KramerNo MSG For Me Cookbookwww.nomsgforme.com
Great recipe! The cupcake liners might have some fiber in them too. 🙂