- 12 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers (180 Calories)
- 8 oz. Fat Free cream cheese (softened) (210 Calories)
- 1 cup cold fat free skim milk (90 Calories)
- 1 Tblsp. lemon juice (4 Calories)
- 1 small box Jello Sugar Free instant vanilla pudding (150 Calories)
- 1 can lite cherry pie filling (I used lucky leaf) (245 Calories)
- 12 Cupcake tins (no calories 😉 )
- Place 12 cupcake tins on a cookie sheet with 1 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafer in each one, then set them aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Stir in pudding mix.
- Evenly divide cream cheese pudding mixture between the 12 cupcake tins over the Nilla Wafers, then evenly divide the cheery pie filling over top of all 12 cupcake tins.
- Refrigerate overnight for Nilla Wafers to soften.
Calories Calculated on www.myfitnesspal.com