- ¼ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. canned chicken 98% fat free
- 2 cups organic greens
- 2Tbs wish bone light raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing
- ½ oz. mozzarella part skim milk cheese
- 1Tbs natural raw sliced almonds
- Place your greens on a plate then layer on top, chicken, cheese, fruit, sliced almonds, then your dressing.
- I personally like to put everything in a large bowl and mix everything up. This helps to spread the dressing throughout the salad.
- Originally I didn’t think this would be enough dressing, but after a good tossing it was perfect!
Calories Calculated on www.myfitnesspal.com