One thing I love about this recipe is that it’s super simple, but messy. If you like chili this will be a keeper for you. It’s very chili enchiladas. Most everything in the recipe is something that I keep on hand at all times. You can use any chili you like you could probably even use a hot dog sauce and it would be good. Beautiful … NO…. Yummy…YES! I used my convection to make this recipe though it calls for a 11×7 pan I used the one that came with my convection because an regular 11×7 will not fit because of the handles.
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 4oz Can diced green chilies (drained)
- 19oz can of Chili
- 8 corn tortillas (6inch)
- 2TBS Water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 Spray a 11×7 inch pan with Pam or some other non-stick spray. Stir together cheese and green chilies in a medium bowl.
- Spoon 2 tbs of chili and 2 tbs of the cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in prepared baking dish. (If you tortilla tears don’t worry about it because it will be covered in chili and cheese anyway. You can also soften then with warm or or chicken broth to make them easier to handle)
- Combine the remaining chili and the remaining water and spoon over the top of the enchiladas. Top with extra cheese if you would like. (I added an extra cup of cheese)
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and the cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes and Serve.
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
3 thoughts on “Cheesy Chili Enchiladas (Convection Oven Recipe)”
My family loves enchiladas…. They are always a hit. Yours look so yummmmmmmmmy! Gracie
heyThank you for finding and following my blog. I am now a follower of yours too. Have a great week.
Yummy thanks for sharing it looks so good.