- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (24 count) box store-bought cheese ravioli (about 24 ravioli)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Store bought marinara sauce, heated, for dipping
- Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325 degrees F.
- While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
- When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle the fried ravioli with Parmesan and serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
1 thought on “Easy Fried Ravioli”
Hi there. The current Food on Friday is all about pasta and noodles! So it would be great if you linked this in. This is the link . Have a good week.