- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise or 1 1/4 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 medium dill pickles (or 1/4 cup dill relish)
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes (or fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all together in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds until finely chopped, but not smooth.
- Best if refrigerated for an hour before use.
- Note: Can be made without the food processor, using dill relish or finely minced pickle.
- Lasts quite a while in the refrigerator.