This is a fantastic recipe! It’s so simple to put together and then all you do is pop it into the oven and the potato cups are done. I waited until mine were crispy on the outside before I took then out of the oven and they came out perfect. I used a cheese grater to shred the potatoes and I also used it to for the onions. It was super easy and went quickly. I needed something last minute and this recipe came together perfectly. The potatoes have a great flavor and got rave reviews. Here is the original recipe
, but I actually changed it up a lot from the original recipe.
- 2 cups shredded potatoes (You could use frozen and thaw them before measuring)
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- butter, to grease the muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Mix together the potatoes, onion, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Generously butter 6 muffin tins, 2-1/2″ size.
- Press the potato mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Bake 45 minutes or until the edges are well browned.
- Remove from the oven to a rack to cool slightly. Loosen and invert the potato cups onto a plate.
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
1 thought on “Potato Cups”
That looks really good. I'll have to try it.