- 2 cups shredded potatoes (You could use frozen and thaw them before measuring)
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- butter, to grease the muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Mix together the potatoes, onion, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Generously butter 6 muffin tins, 2-1/2″ size.
- Press the potato mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Bake 45 minutes or until the edges are well browned.
- Remove from the oven to a rack to cool slightly. Loosen and invert the potato cups onto a plate.