This is a fantastic recipe! Not only is it simple to make, but it’s also very very good! Next time I would half the recipe because it’s double what we would normally eat. The great thing is I can freeze the left overs for another meal. I also think the next time I make this recipe I will make it with Italian sausage to give it some extra pizazz! I really like using the cooking with the cooking crème! In truth I could eat it with a spoon it’s so good!!
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce ( I used Ragu)
- 1 tub(10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta (I used rigatoni because I had it on hand)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella: cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.
4 thoughts on “Baked Penne with Philadelphia Cooking Creme #LoveMyPhilly”
I've been wondering about that Philly Cooking creme. This Baked Penne looks fantastic!
I haven't used this yet, it sounds interesting. This looks SO good! I hope you submit it to presto pasta nights! I'm hosting this week and would love to add you to the round up. Details are on my blog.
It's really good and super easy to use! If I had not had a coupon I don't know if I would have bought it because it was almost $3 but being that I got it for almost free I couldn't wait to try it. I have one more that I can't wait to use!!
thanks for following, I'm following you back. This recipe looks amazing. Looking forward to more tips and recipes in the future!