I was looking for a good Sunday dinner recipe last week when I came across OrgJunkies Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe. It can’t get any easier than this recipe. You put all the ingredients in the crockpot and you let it cook. This recipe is super simple and super easy. Thanks for the great recipe Laura. CLICK HERE for the original recipe.
- 2 pounds beef chuck or stew meat, cut in 1″ cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 carrots sliced or baby carrots
- 2 cans of potatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- Place meat in cooker (no need to brown first).
- Mix flour, salt and pepper and pour over meat; stir to coat meat with flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Stir stew thoroughly before serving.
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole