This is a really great recipe. There are so many things to like about it like the fact that it’s quick and easy and better yet it’s full of flavor. I love anything that you can roll into a tortilla and call it a meal.
Although my original recipe didn’t call for it I love topping my wrap with lettuce and tomatoes. Even a little avocado goes a long way too. It’s a great way to get some extra veggies in your diet. I am sure you could be creative and add some roasted veggies too. Wow wouldn’t that be good?
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of margarine
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 cups of pre-cooked chicken breast
- 2 large cans of mushrooms
- 1 cup of Marsala wine
- 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 10 inch tortillas
- Top with Lettuce and Tomatoes if desired
1. Add olive oil and margarine to a large skillet over a medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms and begin to cook for around 15 minutes or until you find the onions to be tender.
2. Add your marsala wine and chicken and cook for 10 minutes until the wine becomes reduced. Add marsala chicken mixture to a warm tortilla and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Wrap up and serve. Top with Lettuce and Tomatoes if desired.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
1 thought on “Chicken Marsala Wraps”
mmmm this looks soo good!XOXO Andrea