- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in cheddar.
- Cut in butter using pastry blender or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form.
- Using fork, stir milk into flour mixture until soft dough forms.
- Do not overwork or over-mix dough.
- Use a cookie scoop or a tablespoon to drop biscuit on cookie sheets, 1in apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes. (Watch them close)