- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 large can of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cups marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Wash chicken breasts and place inside of a plastic bag and with a meat mallet pound to 1/4″ thickness.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tsps. olive oil add onions, garlic and mushrooms and cook till mushrooms have a golden brown appearance. Take out of skillet and set aside.
- Pour bread crumbs on a plate. In a large bowl add egg and whisking
- Take chicken one piece at a time and dredge through the egg wash and then into the bread crumbs,
- Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil to skillet add your coated chicken breasts and brown both sides over medium high heat.
- Return Mushroom mixture back to skillet and add the marsala.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Your chicken should be done and you should have a nice thickened gravy – serve over angel hair pasta and add some grated cheese if you like.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
3 thoughts on “Quick and Easy Chicken Marsala”
Thanks for visiting my blog during last Friday's hop – I'm your newest follower! :)~Erikahttp://erikajo.blogspot.com
Welcome Erika thanks for the follow
Having family over tomorrow I will give this a try, thanks.