I was not sure if I would like this recipe or not, but I really did. It definitely put a different spin on green beans, and it really brought out their natural flavor. I like food that has an earthy taste, and this truly fit the bill. Be sure to watch them when they are cooking because they can go from cooked to burnt very quickly. I got mine out of the oven just in time. Thank you Seamouse for this great recipe.
- 2 lbs green beans
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Put green beans on a jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Use your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
3 thoughts on “Roasted Green Beans”
This is the way I always make them! My family loves them. Sometimes I used garlic infused olive oil too.
Yum! I love roasted green beans. I have my bachelors degree in dietetics and in one of my college classes, we had to make roasted green beans with this awesome dijon sauce. I still make it about every two weeks to this day it is so good 🙂
Ohhh Dijon sauce and garlic oil both sound great!!