- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (I used 4 cheese sauce)
- 2 cups finely shredded Italian Blend
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles in boiling water; drain.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and garlic over medium heat; drain.
- Combine browned ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and oregano.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place 1/3 of noodles in bottom of dish.
- Top with 1/3 of spaghetti sauce mixture, and 1/3 of cheese.
- Repeat twice, ending with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes