- 6 large regular potatoes
- 1 medium onion (the onion makes this recipe)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2-4tbs cooking oil
- Microwave potatoes for 5-6 minutes to soften all the way through.
- Cut potatoes in half then into bite size pieces about 1 inch cubes
- Dice onion and mince garlic.
- Add 2-4TBS cooking oil to skillet and heat oil
- Saute garlic and onions until they are half cooked.
- Add potatoes and paprika
- Cook on medium heat until tender and browned.
- When done, add salt and pepper to taste.
5 thoughts on “Irresistible Pan Fried Potatoes”
thank you for the follow! those potatoes sure look yummy and something similar to what i have made in the past. I'm a follower now!
Heyy Thanks for the follow! I am totally following you back now! I hope you get a chance to enter the Trim Treads giveaway ending tomarrow with low entries! @ Stash Mama
i am now following you back thank you for following ..
Oh THAT looks delightful!
You had me at potato! Great recipe!