This is a fun recipe, but it is time consuming. You can only put so many chips in the microwave at the same time, or they will take forever to cook. Also make sure that your rounds are cut the same thickness, if not some will be over cooked, and some will be under cook. This recipe is great, but it take a long time to make enough for a family to eat.
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- No stick cooking spray
- Season Salt, or you choice of seasoning
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/16-in.-thick slices.
- Spray the slices on both sides with no stick cooking spray and lightly sprinkle season salt.
- Arrange on a microwave safe plate, or the plate inside your microwave (do not overlap).
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; turn and microwave 3 minutes longer or until chips are dry and brittle. If you have a turning tray in your microwave then cook for 6 minutes total without flipping the chips
- Repeat with remaining potatoes, oil and seasonings.
- Let chips cool for at least 1 minute before serving.
Store in an airtight container
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
1 thought on “Microwave Potato Chips”
Think of it this way….you won't over eat them if you get tired of making them and only make a small amount! LOL! this sounds like a fun project for when my nieces come over! thanks for sharing!