Skip to content
This turned out really good.. quick and easy!
- 3 Cups uncooked Wacky Mac or Regular Spiral Pasta
- 1 TBSP Minced Onion
- 1 TBSP Minced Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or ground pepper corns
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Three Cheese Ranch Dressing (I used Kraft)
- Cook Pasta as directed on the package. Don’t over cook.
- Rinse with cold water and set aside
- Mix ground pepper in the dressing so that the pepper is well mixed in.
- In a small bowl combine minced onion, minced bell pepper, pasta and dressing.
- Over with plastic wrap and chill for 4-6 hours or speed set in the freezer for 10-15mins
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: