This is wonderful. We couldn’t get enough!! It’s very rich,
- Marinaded chicken quarters for 24 hours before you are ready to cook your chicken. Place chicken in a zip bag with the marinade and refrigerate.
- 24 hours later remove chicken from the zip bag and bake on 400 for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is baking slice onions, and saute until onions are translucent. Leave in pan and set aside
- Once the chicken is cool enough debone and add to sauteed onion, and cook until heated through
- Serve chicken and onions on a tortilla with lettuce and cheese
Eat up … it’s super yummy!!