- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 quart water
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 TBS black peppercorns
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/3 bay leaf
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before using.
- Large heavy duty sealable plastic bags work the best.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Add Italian Breadcrumbs
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned, depending on the thickness of the chops