SERVES 4 (change servings and units)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/2 cup seasoned cornbread dry bread crumb
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray
- In a bowl a food processor combine fresh minced garlic, garlic powder, bread crumbs, season salt, onion powder, pepper, both cheeses, and process until well mixed.
- In a large bowl place the dry breadcrumb mixture out of the food processr.
- Melt butter , then dip chicken in butter mixture; then in crumb mixture, and repeat until all the chicken is breaded.
- Place in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes turning the chicken every 15 minutes or until cooked through.