- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- In a large skillet brown ground beef until it’s no longer pink, then drain the grease.
- Add celery and onion and cook until these vegetables are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, simmer covered, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until it’s the consistency you like for serving on toasted buns
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com