- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine salt, pepper and flour in a large zip lock bag and shake
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water on a plate.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken pieces to zip bag with flour mixture and shake until the pieces are covered
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the bread crumb cheese mixture. Repeat until each piece is coated
- Heat margarine and olive oil in a large saute pan on medium low heat.
- Cook until cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil as needed to the pan.