I really enjoyed this recipe. To my surprise, it has a very nice parmesan cheese flavor. I find that parmesan can be a tricky ingredient. Either it is too mild, and you can’t taste, or it’s so over powering that it takes over the meal. As for this recipe, it’s just right. You can taste the parmesan, but the chicken shines through equally. The only drawback to this recipe is that it can be time consuming, so unless you have a few hours I wouldn’t suggest tackling it. At least for me I take chicken breast and cut it into tenders, which I find to take forever. It’s probably more that I just hate to do it, yet I am too cheap to buy them already cut… go figure? Never the less the recipe is excellent and one I will make again in the future. Thank you Susie for the great recipe. If you have a recipe you would like to have featured please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine salt, pepper and flour in a large zip lock bag and shake
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water on a plate.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken pieces to zip bag with flour mixture and shake until the pieces are covered
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the bread crumb cheese mixture. Repeat until each piece is coated
- Heat margarine and olive oil in a large saute pan on medium low heat.
- Cook until cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil as needed to the pan.
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole