I want to thank the Dancing Cook for this recipe. I think I could have made 10lbs of these potatoes and we still wouldn’t have had enough. The flavor is shocking to your tongue. Unless you know better you are not expecting theses potatoes to have such a great taste. This was voted a true winner in our house. Next time I think I would cook them even longer than suggested to give them a nice deep brown color and give them even more flavor and maybe a little bit of a crispiness. If you are looking for a great potato side dish this is the one!! If you have a recipe you would like to have featured email me at email@example.com
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (Lipton works great!!)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large plastic bag, seal and shake until well coated.
- Empty bag into a 13×9 dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.