You know when you think of Beverly Hills you think of casseroles right? Hahahhaha! The name comes from me thinking tonight… GOSH if I was living in Beverly Hills right now someone else would be cooking my dinner. Then I laughed because they probably don’t eat a lot of casseroles in Beverly Hills. I came up with this recipe when I needed something quick to put together. I took a recipe from Stovetop and reinvented it with my own spin. This is such an EASY recipe and one that is very well rounded. You have your chicken, vegetables, and a starch all in one. Dinner in one dish is my kind of dinner during the week. The flavor is excellent and it comes out of the over nice. Everyone found this recipe to be a hit… a shocking occurrence in our house. When I roast a chicken, I always keep the leftover chicken in zip bags in the freezer. When it comes to making a recipe like this, I just simply pull the chicken out and defrosting it. You can also easily substitute fresh chicken for a drained can of chicken breast. This is not the prettiest meal ever, but it taste great. If you have any recipes you would like to have featured email me at email@example.com
Served with steamed cauliflower
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups of cooked diced boneless skinless chicken
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat your oven at 400 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, soup, cheese, chicken and vegetables mix well until everything is combined.
- Spread mixture out in 13X9 inch baking dish, or casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While casserole is baking in a microwave safe bowl combine margarine and water and heat for 3-4 minutes or until it’s bowling.
- Remove water/margarine from the microwave then add stuffing package. Mix well and fluff your stuffing with a fork and set aside
- Once your casserole has baked for 15 minutes remove it from the oven and top evenly with the stuffing.
- Return the casserole to the oven and cook for another 15 minute