- 2lbs of peeled potatoes (I used red potatoes you can use any really)
- 1/4 cup of margarine or butter
- 8 ounces of Pepperjack Velveeta cubed.
- Thoroughly wash, clean, and dice potatoes.
- Place them in a pot of water
- Bring potatoes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and drain.
- In the same pot add the butter.
- With a hand mixer (I use a Kitchenaid mixer) mix in the cheese and mix thoroughly
- Add potatoes to a baking pan
- Bake on 350 degrees for 15 minutes