If you are looking for a way to use up extra eggs this is a great way. Thank you for this excellent recipe Leta. The eggs turned out great according to my husband. I don’t eat them, but the entire zoo crew thought they were perfect.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Cut each boiled egg in half.
2. Carefully remove the egg yolks.
3. Mash with the back of a fork.
4. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, white pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Stir until well blended.
6. Fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture. (I put the mixture in a zip bag and piped it in the eggs)
7. Keep refrigerated until served.
8. Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com