- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups of cooked diced boneless skinless chicken
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat your oven at 400 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, soup, cheese, chicken and vegetables mix well until everything is combined.
- Spread mixture out in 13X9 inch baking dish, or casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While casserole is baking in a microwave safe bowl combine margarine and water and heat for 3-4 minutes or until it’s bowling.
- Remove water/margarine from the microwave then add stuffing package. Mix well and fluff your stuffing with a fork and set aside
- Once your casserole has baked for 15 minutes remove it from the oven and top evenly with the stuffing.
- Return the casserole to the oven and cook for another 15 minute